Monday, August 17, 2009

Copier-1, Intern-0

I just walked into the kitchen and heard a voice that sounded like an Asian Napoleon Dynamite coming from the mail/copy room next to the kitchen,
"UHH. That's SO disGUSting!"

I knew it was my intern, but I still hoped it was someone else's problem.

Nope. It was him. He comes running out, with black ink all over his hands.

I'm pretty sure I made my "WTF?!" face at this point. (I'm afraid that look might become my permanent expression after this summer...)

Apparently the copier jammed on him while he was printing a batch of the mail merge that he's been working on. To be fair, that machine has jammed on all of us at one point. But I've yet to see anyone else come running out of there covered in ink, yelling as if they were on fire. Until now.

2 comments:

  1. yeah that will be fun when he cracks and starts throwing shit around the office

    ReplyDelete