Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Envelopes

Here's an example of his work from last month...
(I blurred out my company's logo)

I asked him to print some addresses
on envelopes for a mailing. Pretty simple task. So mundane, in fact, that I hesitated to assign it since it's kind of a crappy assignment. But I figured since he had already messed up a couple other tasks for my colleagues, I would start him off with an easy one and build up from there.

Well, here is one of the envelopes that he did. I threw away the stack of 60 that he did, but felt that I had to save one for my Wall of Shame.

He actually tried to tell me that this is how envelopes are supposed to look before finally agreeing to redo them. On what planet do they look like this???

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you that in Europe it is the standard to put the receiver's address in the bottom-right. It could be the same way where he came from.

    ReplyDelete