Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Facebook oddities


I didn't realize how much mileage we would get out of surfing his Facebook profile.

The following are actual picture captions on his FB pictures. I had posted a really weird one on this blog before, but today we found some more. The only things I edited were the names, which I shortened to first initials.

  1. Picture #1"This occurred on the last day of the PWC event. Students all gathered in the tables and ate the white lunch box (ham/cheese/Turkey/Roast beef + chips + cookies + drinks (bottle water, coke, sprite))."
    [Quite the detail! Riveting!]
  1. "This is the famous burbon Street in Madi Gras, New Orleans. you can find hustler, stripper club, bars, restaurant all mixed in this street."
    [I'm not even sure where to begin on this one, so I'll just leave it alone]
  1. Picture #3"My face"
    [Yes - this was a close up of him, which for some reason he felt necessary to label as "my face," lest viewers get confused and think it's his foot]
  1. "N. and her friend (Pretty pictures of ladies)."
    [no, that's not creepy at all]
  1. "Next to me: Order from left to right. K. (a chinese girl I kind of liked in the past). R. (Karlee's close friend, and BME major)"
    [I wonder how weirded out that girl was when she saw this FB tag?]
  1. "E. (gray shirt) - funny geology major guy, who enjoyed computer games, and cherished with jokes. D. ( my roomate in freshman college) - knew him personally well."
    [Perhaps something is lost here in the cultural translation. That, or he's really, really, weird.]

No comments:

Post a Comment